Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, California, 2016$100
- Lemon, lime, and pear dominate the aromas. Mineral tones with a long crisp finish.
Simi Russian River Valley Reserve, Chardonnay, California$60
- A dry, mouthwatering white wine with citrus, green apple and nectarine, followed by toasty oak and a fine minerality. Clean delicate fruit balanced with acidity builds to a long, lingering finish.
Robert Mondavi Oakville District, Cabernet Sauvignon, California$125
- Dark, smooth, & rich with plum, cassis, & spice. Lush, balanced, & tangy with elegant style & a long finish
Jordan, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California$120
- Perfect balance of fruit and tannins with a lingering finish.
Mount Veeder Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California$150
- Deep berry, rosemary, and toffee weave into a dense, yet powerful mouth full with a long cassis & tobacco finish.
Quintessa Estate Red, Napa Valley, California, 2009$250
- Dark cherry & black fruit flavors with bright acidity & a light note of dark chocolate. Full tannins with a lingering aftertaste.
Simi Landslide Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California$65
- Structured & elegant with balanced acidity. Flavors of fresh fruit with hints of toasty oak, tarragon, & white pepper finishing with supple tannins & bittersweet cocoa.
Justin Isosceles, Red Blend, Paso Robles, California$125
- Snappy aromas of boysenberry and black raspberry mark a somewhat lighter, brighter spin on this classic blend.
Charles Krug, Red Blend, Napa Valley, California$100
- Perfectly balanced dark fruit with a long finish and hints of spice.
Ruffino Riserva Ducale Gold Label, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione, Italy$125
- The finest of all Chiantis. Dried berry, orange peel, and ginger aromas follow through to a full body with chewy tannins. Rich & delicious.
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, “Artemis”, Cabernet Sauvignon, California$130
- Deep plum, violets, cedar, & bittersweet chocolate
Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California$130
- Aromas of cassis, cocoa, & black cherry with sweet fruit on the palate.
Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California$120
- Blackberry & blueberry flavors mingle with cocoa & notes of cola.
Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, California$125
- Dark ruby red. Aromas of black pepper, espresso bean, & chocolate. Full tannins with a lingering aftertaste.
Caymus, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California$ PRICED PER YEAR
- Smooth, polished, and well-appointed. Its bold and deep aromas and flavors of cassis and oak stay tenderly on the palate.