Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, California, 2016$70
- Lemon, lime, and pear dominate the aromas. Mineral tones with a long crisp finish.
Simi Russian River Valley Reserve, Chardonnay, California, 2017 & 2018$40
- A dry, mouthwatering white wine with citrus, green apple and nectarine, followed by toasty oak and a fine minerality. Clean delicate fruit balanced with acidity builds to a long, lingering finish.
Robert Mondavi Oakville District, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 2016$65
- Dark, smooth, & rich with plum, cassis, & spice. Lush, balanced, & tangy with elegant style & a long finish
Jordan, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, 2014$110
- Perfect balance of fruit and tannins with a lingering finish.
Clos du Bois, Cabernet Marlstone, Alexander Valley/Sonoma, California, 2010$110
- Blackberry, clove, violet, and ripe plum aromas followed by a satisfying finish of roasted coffee.
Mount Veeder Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2015$125
- Deep berry, rosemary, and toffee weave into a dense, yet powerful mouth full with a long cassis & tobacco finish.
Quintessa Estate Red, Napa Valley, California, 2009$250
- Dark cherry & black fruit flavors with bright acidity & a light note of dark chocolate. Full tannins with a lingering aftertaste.
Magnificat, Meritage, Franciscan Estate, Napa Valley, California, 2014$75
- The aromas trigger a mountain forest: sage, jasmine, truffle and cherry wood. Black cherry, plum, spice, menthol, licorice, plum, mocha, spice and dark leather all flesh out in the glass. Consists of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Petit Verdot and Cab Franc.
Simi Landslide Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, 2014$50
- Structured & elegant with balanced acidity. Flavors of fresh fruit with hints of toasty oak, tarragon, & white pepper finishing with supple tannins & bittersweet cocoa.
Justin Isosceles, Red Blend, Paso Robles, California, 2015$125
- Snappy aromas of boysenberry and black raspberry mark a somewhat lighter, brighter spin on this classic blend.
Charles Krug, Red Blend, Napa Valley, California, 2014$85
- Perfectly balanced dark fruit with a long finish and hints of spice.
Ruffino Riserva Ducale Gold Label, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione, Italy, 2014$75
- The finest of all Chiantis. Dried berry, orange peel, and ginger aromas follow through to a full body with chewy tannins. Rich & delicious.
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, “Artemis”, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 2016$80
- Deep plum, violets, cedar, & bittersweet chocolate
Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, 2014$125
- Aromas of cassis, cocoa, & black cherry with sweet fruit on the palate.
Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2013$100
- Blackberry & blueberry flavors mingle with cocoa & notes of cola.
Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 2016$100
- Dark ruby red. Aromas of black pepper, espresso bean, & chocolate. Full tannins with a lingering aftertaste.
Caymus 45th Anniversary, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 2017$ PRICED PER YEAR
- Smooth, polished, and well-appointed. Its bold and deep aromas and flavors of cassis and oak stay tenderly on the palate.